- Streamlining processes
- Virtual landline set-up
- Supplier management and sourcing
- Project management
- Human Resources
- Credit Control
- Receipt and expense management
- Administrative support
- Email management and detox
- Diary management
- CRM maintenance
- Document formatting and creation
- Travel and accommodation assistance
- Event co-ordination
- Direct mail campaigns
- Call handling and message taking
- Personal gift shopping service
- Restaurant booking
- Research cheaper utility bills
- Research care homes
- Paying bills
- Ordering flowers
- Research and organise a party
- Book dental, doctor and healthcare appointments
- Book hair and treatment appointments
- Moving house? Research potential properties and agents
- Researching and booking holidays
- Ticket buying
Governance & Compliance
- Company policies
- Gap analysis of regulations
- Health & Safety
- Creating and scheduling social media posts
- Creating Blogs
- Creating newsletters
- Website analysis
- Display advertising
- Email marketing
- Paid search (PPC) Ads
Remote Hourly Rate
This is an ideal option if you are unsure of the number of hours support you require or if you have a small number of tasks that need completing.
I charge an hourly rate of £27 (minimum charge of one hour) – I track my time, round up or down to the nearest 15 minutes and send you a time report with your invoice so you can see a full breakdown of hours.
Depending on your requirements, you could have on-site support at £45 per hour. Some tasks can only be done from your office such as filing and post collection while you’re away.
By the Project
Sometimes it’s easier to set a fixed price for a particular task such as event co-ordination. An initial quote is given based on the scope of the project but can be subject to revision if the parameters of the project later change.
Regular Admin Support
If you know that you require regular assistance with your tasks, then you can budget for a set number of hours support each month on a retainer basis.
Additional charges will be added to your invoice such as travel costs, stationery and postage that you use.
Hourly or one-off paid work is invoiced when complete for the week. Invoices for regular admin will be invoiced after two weeks. Projects must be paid in full before work commences. Notice will be given when there are two hours remaining.
A full time report with a breakdown of hours will be attached and generated using time tracking software. Please note all invoices are due within 14 days, no further work will be undertaken once an invoice becomes outstanding. Payments can be made via bank transfer, Stripe, PayPal or GoCardless.